“This video is for educational purpose only”
Low-T symptoms include:
- Low sex drive
- Depression or mood swings
- Decreased energy levels
- Constantly fatigued
- Increases in body fat
- Lack of stamina
- Decreases in body muscle mass
- Loss of sex desires
- Increases in body weight
- Decreased lean muscle tone
- Poor sleeping
- Difficulty focusing or concentrating
- Anxiety and tension
Our Natural Low Testosterone Replacement Therapy may be the answer!
My name is M.T. Shahab, M.D. I am the medical director of MedWell. We have successfully treated hundreds of patients with Bio-Identical Natural Testosterone Therapy and without the use of drugs or medication. All of our patients are first evaluated by a physician to determine if they qualify for testosterone replacement therapy. Initial lab tests are performed to determine each patient’s baseline which helps to monitor their progress throughout the testosterone treatment program. Additional follow-up testing is also perform to determine the patient’s progress and also to assess how they feel compared to when the start of the program. The above video is for educational purposes only. We have helped many Mine Hill, NJ patients achieve very favorable results for many issues related to low testosterone and hormone replacement therapy.
There are often misconceptions about the role of testosterone. Despite what many people think, it affects more than corrections and sex drive. It is also a key component in overall energy, stamina, muscle strength, moods, happiness, memory, and self-confidence in men. Many men with low testosterone levels often feel like they have lost their masculinity and virility. It is also common to lose interest in activities such as fishing and golf that they may have routinely enjoyed in the past.
The all-natural, low testosterone therapy provided at MedWell does not have the common side effects are often associated with synthetic hormones. This is achieved through the use of bio identical hormones that have a proven track record for providing safe and successful increases in testosterone for men of all ages, sincetestosterone levels typically decrease the older men get. The multidisciplinary medical staff are able to recommend the appropriate treatment protocol to provide positive results for men of any age.
Our Testosterone Therapy is Designed to provide the following benefits:
What are the symptoms of low testosterone?
The medical term for low testosterone in males is hypogonadism. It is caused when the body is producing insufficient amounts of testosterone. In addition to a decrease for sexual desire, testosterone also affects many other areas such as bone density, mental focus, percentage of body fat over lean mass, increased weight, and overall quality of life.
Determining If You Have Testosterone Deficiency:
- I often feel tired or lack energy
- I have a decreased sex drive
- I no longer enjoy life as much as I used to
- I often feel depressed or angry
- I have noticed a reduction in my height
- I often fall asleep after dinner
- I’ve noticed a decrease in my desire and ability to play sports
- My erections are not as strong as they used to be
- I don’t feel as mentally sharp or focused
- My work performance is less than what it used to be
What Is Testosterone?
Testosterone is an anabolic steroid in the primary male sex hormone. It is synthesized from cholesterol and it is the primary hormone that is responsible for the normal growth, maintenance and development of male sex characteristics. Many people often think it is only responsible for sex drive, but it also has a major effect on lean body mass, moods, and energy and stamina levels. It is present in both men and women. In males, testosterone is produced in the testicles and by the ovaries and females. A small amount is produced by the adrenal glands in both men and women. Many Mine Hill patients have experienced very positive results with our testosterone and hormone replacement therapy program and now enjoy a more fulfilling life.
Causes of Testosterone Deficiency:
There are several reasons that testosterone levels may be low:
- Abnormally low or high thyroid hormone levels
- Infections or diseases
- Sleep apnea and obesity
- The pituitary gland may not be secreting enough LH (Luteinizing Hormone) to facilitate the production of testosterone in the testicles
- The hypothalamus may not be functioning properly
- The testicles are no longer producing testosterone at adequate levels
- The pituitary gland may not be secreting enough LH to facilitate production of testosterone in the testicles
- Too much free testosterone is being bound by sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG)
- Use of recreational street drugs, prescription medication or even over-the-counter medications
- Errors in the lab results
- Increased prolactin levels which can sometimes indicate the presence of a pituitary tumor
- Genetic disorders that may affect LH and FSH production
- Too much testosterone is being converted into estrogen which may indicate liver disorder
The Solution To Your Low Testosterone Issues
The multidisciplinary medical staff at MedWell can efficiently and effectively diagnose, prescribe, and treat low testosterone levels for those patients who live in the Mine Hill area. Our patience will experience restored sex drive and libido, increased energy levels, overall improved mental health, better focus and concentration, and many other positive benefits. Dr. Mazandarani, DAIMM, BCIM, DC, CCRD, CCPCP also works with many of our patients to improve their health and quality of life with all-natural supplements. Our Testosterone Therapy program is a medical procedure and is supervised by our medical physicians.
Supplements and other prescription drugs can be ineffective solutions for many men. Our proprietary formulations could provide you with a solution.
Sexual Dysfunction can be caused by a variety of factors. Our medical staff will work with you to uncover the root cause of your issues, and create a customized treatment plan to help restore your sexual function, desire, and satisfaction.
1 in 4 men over 30 have low testosterone levels, causing weight gain and decreased energy. We analyze your current levels and can restore them to optimal.
Other Services Offered by MedWell:
- Medically supervised HCG weight loss diet
- Hormone replacement therapy for women
- Cellulite elimination
- Stretch mark fading
- Wrinkle reduction
- Spot-specific contouring
- Skin tightening
- Medical vitamin shots
- One-on-one dietary consultation & detox
- Medical weight/fat loss
- Specific diet for your specific condition (diabetes, thyroid, inflammation, etc.)
- Fast and safe weight loss
*Results vary. There is no guarantee for cure. You may feel better, stray the same or become worse. You may or may not qualify for the program. Medical evaluation is necessary. Money back guarantee only applies to the cost of prescribed testosterone medication, up to $300. It must be requested after 6 weeks and before 7th week in writing. Free consultation will be performed by a patient coordinator for information purposes only with zero dollar value. It excludes medical provider evaluation, examination, testing and all other services.
Our individualized and customized testosterone and hormone replacement assessment has helped hundreds of patients in Morris County in the following cities and towns:
- Budd Lake
- Cedar Knolls
- Convent Station
- East Hanover
- Florham Park
- Green Village
- Greystone Park
- Lake Hiawatha
- Lake Hopatcong
- Lincoln Park
- Long Valley
- Mine Hill
- Morris Plains
- Mount Arlington
- Mount Freedom
- Mount Tabor
- Mountain Lakes
- New Vernon
- Picatinny Arsenal
- Pine Brook
- Pompton Plains